HUM 105 Week 5 Team Assignment Team Project Sacred Destination (2 PPT)
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HUM 105 new Week 5 Team Assignment Team Project Sacred Destination.pptx
- HUM 105 Week 5 Team Assignment Team Project Sacred Destination.pptx
This Tutorial contains 2 Different PPT
As a Team, prepare a presentation about a vacation or a retreat to a sacred place in mythology, for example, the Oracle at Delphi or the Mahabodhi Temple. This place may or may not currently exist.
Create a 10- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. The use of images is encouraged.
Include the following:
- The mythological origins, history, and functions of the place
- Any sacred objects and attributes associated with the deities and mythological origins of this place, for example, Apollo's snake and lyre or Buddha's bodhi tree -- Discuss the symbolism of these objects as used by contemporary people and cultures.
- A comparison of this place to those that serve similar functions in other cultures, for example, mountain tops, temples, burial sites or memorials, and so on
- The relevance of this place and these objects in contemporary culture -- What significance do these places or things hold in the minds and emotions of the people? How do these places or things connect to mythological stories from that culture? What is the role of place and the associated objects?
- The most important facts to know about the surrounding culture, and etiquette and dress to follow when visiting to this place -- With what knowledge and experiences would you hope to return home?
Format your images, citations, and references consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
HUM 105 Week 5 DQs What is the worth of an object, such as a nation’s flag or its national symbol? What does it symbolize, or what likely significance is attached to such physical objects? In short, how are such items mythic? Have you journeyed to any sites that would qualify a..
HUM 105 Week 4 DQs Are tricksters role models for human action? If so, how so? And if not, what function do these myths have? How do deceiver anatomies associate to heroes? Do deceivers assist, endanger, or challenge heroes? What characteristics do 20th or 21st c..
Myths of the male divine focus on gods. Many of the gods are fathers, and many father other gods. How do these myths of paternity relate to the creation myths you studied in Week One? How do myths of masculine divine determine how cultures concoct the ideal for men? ..
HUM 105 Week 2 DQs How do the goddesses described in the myths studied resemble human women? How do they differ? Myths of the female divine focus on goddesses. Many of the goddesses are mothers, and many give birth to other gods. How do these myths of birth relate to the cr..
DQ 1 What do the differences between the various creations myths tell us about the culture of origin of each narrative? DQ 2 What is the relationship between myth and religion? Can one myth be truer than another? DQ 3 ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Different PPT Create a 10- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes about a contemporary hero or heroine's quest. Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Help With Microsoft® Pow..